- Blue Media Films (Cambodia) mission is to provide the customers with high quality featured documentary, video production, TV commercial spot, and other printed media services. Currently we are producing and receiving many projects from customers to help them deliver messages to their target audience.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Use and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts files.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Maintain good working relationships with your manager and your peer.
- Other works/tasks as directed by Manager/Director.
Qualification & requirement:
- A bachelor’s degree in Film studies, Media, Photography, or a similar skill.
- 1 or more years of related work experience of video editing in Media Industry/Private Company.
- Must be able to use video editing software packages (Adobe Premier, After Effects, Final Cut, Avid Media Composer .etc.)
- Must be able to use both Window OS and MAC OS.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing elements.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Good command of English.
- Abilities to perform the role and mission travel to provinces when required.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and wide understanding in Video Editing.
- Able to pay attention to detail, concise and objectively based.
- Able to work under pressure and be patient.
- Applicants submitted with Study Records/Transcripts are highly prioritized.
Salary and Benefit
- Salary (Negotiation)
- Phone Allowances
- Insurance Cover
- Annual incentive Program
How to Apply:
Human Resources and Administration Department
Blue Media Films (Cambodia) Co., Ltd
#125WG, St 06, Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh
Tel: (855) 17 66 98 34 / 093 647 567
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]