Blue Media Films (Cambodia) mission is to provide the customers with high quality featured documentary, video production, TV commercial spot, and other printed media services. Currently we are producing and receiving many projects from customers to help them deliver messages to their target audience.2. Scope of working:
HR and Admin Supervisor role is to assist Managing Director and HR Admin Department by performing and supervising on various HR and administrative tasks, clerical duties, and undertake a part of daily Human Resources and Admin operation.
3. Duties & responsibilities:
– Lead in preparing Job Description, Requirement and Vacancy Announcement.
– Coordinate over staff recruitment, selection and new staff orientation.
– Lead over staff ID’s card issuing and Attendance Management (staff OT, Mission and leave records).
– Propose initiatives on staff’s compensation and benefits
– Oversee staff’s performance and internal human resource management
– Manage personal records of employees and prepare associated management reports.
-Maintain over staff benefits and allowance (Phone, transportation, Uniform).
– Coordinate with Bank over staff salary (Open new account, ATM requisition).
– Coordinate in yearly staff evaluation and taking part in strategic management planning.
– Supervise over Company’s Transportation Management (Car/Motorcycle maintenance and gasoline usage).
– Monitor over Workplace Health and Safety Management.
– Maintain over internal announcement board and letter in/out.
– File correspondence and other records.
– Prepare agendas or programs for meetings.
– Maintain good working relationships with your manager and your peer.
– Perform other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
4. Qualification & requirement:
– Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a similar skill.
– At least 2 years related work experience in Media Industry/Private Company.
– Must be able to use Office software packages (Word, Excel, Power Point. etc.)
– Good command of written and spoken English.
– Fluency or ability to use one or many other languages is an advantage.
– Good communication, interpersonal skills and wide understanding on social issued.
– Able to pay attention to detail, write clear, concise and objectively based.
– Able to work under pressure to meet deadline.
– Abilities to perform the role and mission travel when required.
– Good at presentation skills and able to work independently.
– Applicants submitted with Study Records/Transcripts are highly prioritized.
5. Working Days and Hours
– Monday to Friday : 8:00am to 12:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
– Saturday : 8:00am to 12:00am
6. Work place
– HR and Admin Supervisor is based at Head Officer of Blue Media (Films) Cambodia.
– HR and Admin Supervisor works under supervises & report directly to Human Resources and Admin Director.
8. Salary and Benefit
– Salary (Negotiation)- Uniform- lunch- Phone Allowances- Insurance Cover- Many Other annual incentive ProgramsHow to Apply
Interested candidates please submit CVs, Study Records/Transcript and other relevant documents with recent photograph (4×6) with a heading stating the position applied for, to the following address:
Blue Media Cambodia Co., Ltd
Human Resources and Business Development Department
Address: #125WG, St 06, Sangkat Tuol Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel : (855) 69 92 72 52
Email : [email protected]odia.com
Website : www.bluemediacambodia.com